“ We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy;
We don’t have to be smarter, we have to be more disciplined than the rest;
Cash combined with Courage in a time of Crisis is Priceless.
Investing in the World's Best Technology Deal Flow, leveraging our blue-chip access in tier 1 companies, fund managers and potential unicorns.
BERVANN is a New York Investment Holding Leading a Global Ecosystem of Investors with over $5 Trillion in Combined Assets Under Management.
The Bervann Ecosystem is home to Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Endowments, Retirement Systems, Foundations, Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms, Family Offices and Ultra/High-Net-Worth Individuals.
Bervann Capital is a Trusted Partner of some of the Largest Investors in the US, Asia and the Middle East.
We do not engage in things we do not understand. We prioritize relationships over returns. We only do business with people we believe can impact the world for better while generating increased wealth.
US Dpt. of Commerce
BERVANN CAPITAL GALA
Metropolitan Club of New York
August 19, 2019
- Asset Management
- Impact Investing
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity
- Sovereign Co-investments
- Cross border Venture Capital.
- Data Centers & Internet
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Entertainment
- Marketing & Sales
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate
We give high priority to off-market offerings received directly from principals vs intermediaries, as we can better assess the opportunity’s background and establish an accurate context, prior to any involvement.
Bervann Capital in DOHA, at the invitation of H.H. Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani,
Emir of the State of Qatar.
Bervann Capital Leadership attended the DOHA Forum in December 2019 alongside:
- Borge Brende, President of the World Economic Forum;
- Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and Advisor;
- US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin;
- US Senator Lindsey Graham;
- Governor Bill Richardson;
- Japanese Defense Minister His Excellency Taro Kono;
- Her Royal Highness Dana Firas, Board President of Petra National Trust;
- President of Rwanda Paul Kagame;
- Mansoor Bin Ebrahim Al-Mahmoud, CEO of Qatar Investment Authority.
Sign up for BERVANN Updates